Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"GPS" Article Makes Front Page in Central Idaho



April 27th I wrote a piece called GPS Doorway Census that asked the question, "Why would the U.S. Government use the Census Bureau to shoot GPS coordinates at your doorway?"

A small newspaper in Central Idaho liked the article so much, they asked me if they could republish it in their local paper. I agreed, and above is the front page article with my work on top. I am listed on the article as the Co-founder and Senior Writer at American Daily Review.

For those of you not aware, American Daily Review is the labor of love by yours truly, and John Barnhart, and it is currently the fastest growing political site on the Internet. Since launching on January 17th, we have attracted over thirty big name contributors, and are receiving thousands of hits a day. My articles have also been appearing on Canada Free Press, one of the larger conservative sites in Canada. Visit both sites for more superior conservative commentary, without compromise.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: