Friday, May 01, 2009

Vice President Biden Causing Panic Over Swine Flu

On NBC's Today Show Vice President Joe Biden stated,

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. It's not that it's going to Mexico, it's you're in a confined aircraft when one person sneezes it goes all the way through the aircraft. That's me. I would not be, at this point, if they had another way of transportation suggesting they ride the subway. "

"If you're out in the middle of a field and someone sneezes that's one thing. If you're in a closed aircraft or a closed container or closed car or closed classroom it's a different thing."


His statement is in direct contradiction to Obama's message regarding the Swine Flu. Then again, this isn't the first time Biden has stuck his foot in his mouth, and didn't stop until he was gagging on it up to his knee.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Biden Causing Unnecessary Panic Over Swine Flu? - One News Now

No comments: