Monday, August 03, 2009

Responding to Critics of Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire, has released what she believes to be a legitimate birth certificate for Barack Obama that was issued in Kenya. Tonight I entertained the idea that it may possibly be authentic on Political Pistachio Radio. As explained on the radio show, and in my last post about this, the document is "allegedly" the birth certificate of Barack Obama. It may in fact be a hoax like the last one. If that is the case, so be it. If not, then Obama has a lot to answer for.

As I have been continually saying, and the Leftists seem not to understand this, I don't know if Obama was born in Hawaii, Kenya, or on the moon. I wasn't there. I will not take a position that states I know for sure Obama is ineligible for President of the United States. That said, the reason I entertain the possibility that he is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States is not primarily driven by the spurts of evidence, but by Obama's response to the challeng. His response to the accusations have been to seal all of his records, spend $900,000 on defending himself, and refusing to supply documentation to verify eligibility and be done with it.

A man with nothing to hide does not take these kinds of actions.

This issue is not just about birth certificates and the U.S. Constitution, but about the honesty, integrity, and character of Barack Obama. I believe he fails on all counts. The man wasn't even willing to help Gates down the steps at the White House before the Beer Summit - instead walking ahead of them as Sgt. Crowley assisted Gates.



Very telling of the narcissism possessed by Barack Hussein Obama.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

By Douglas V. Gibbs

No comments: