Sunday, December 06, 2009

Messiah: An Oratorio by G.F. Handel


My friend Paul is a member of the Choir that sings in The Rancho Music Association's presentation of Handel's MESSIAH. This year will be the 32nd annual celebration of the presentation, which features a 60-voice choir and area soloists, accompanied by the Temecula Valley Community Symphony Orchestra.

A couple years ago the presentation was held at the Murrieta Calvary Chapel. Gawfer and his family joined my family and I at the presentation, and we enjoyed a moment of fellowship afterward - with cookies and punch.

This year, as was last year's presentation, the concert will be at the Temecula United Methodist Church at 4:00 PM, tonight (Sunday, December 6, 2009).

Admission is free, but a freewill offering will be received.

The church, if you care to join us tonight, is located at 42690 Margarita Rd., Temecula, CA 92592. My wife and I will be there, and we would like to see you as well.

God Bless.

No comments: