Monday, February 14, 2011

Alexandrea Merrell Show Welcomes Douglas V. Gibbs as a Guest

At 7:30 pm Pacific Time I will be joining the Alexandrea Merrell radio program as a guest. She would like to interview me regarding my shows, Political Pistachio website, the Constitution Class I lead, and my growing public speaking career.

Join us live on Blog Talk Radio, or catch the archive later.

The Alexandrea Merrell Show 02-14-10

Alexandrea Merrell

Date / Time: 2/14/2011 9:00 PM Eastern Time

Category: Current Events

Call-in Number: (323) 417-6772

Tony Venuti – Political Activist and Radio Star will join us to talk political power & the Communist Manifesto. Florida House of Rep candidate Steven Rosenblum explains how the election process works from a candidate’s perspective. Douglas V Gibbs Host of the Political Pistachio Show and Temecula Constitution Classes talks local power and CPAC's straw poll. Musical Guest Edward L. Daley

No comments: