Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tenth Anniversary of 9/11 on Constitution Speaker Radio - From a Muslim's Point of View


Today's episode of my radio program on KCAA 1050 AM will begin with a look into the Constitution regarding National Security measures taken in response to the 9/11 attacks.

The guest on the program will be I.Q. al Rassooli. The guest was born in Iraq, and raised as a Muslim. His wealthy parents sent him to London to be educated, and the first thing I.Q. noticed was that westerners were not as Islam had taught him. His story, plus his feelings about the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 act of war against America, will be the topics on the table.

I will be joined in studio by Ken Pettigrew of the Ken Pettigrew Show. He has an opinion about moderate Muslims that may surprise you - and he will pose that question to I.Q. al Rassooli.

Mr. Pettigrew will remain in the air with me through the segments "5 Big Stories" and "Nuts and Nuggets" - and you may be shocked at what I chose to be on those lists - but you may be even more shocked at the things Ken Pettigrew is willing to say on the air!

The FCC will be listening closely, and you should be too. . .

Join us at 2:00 pm Pacific on KCAA 1050 AM in the Inland Empire of Southern California; or tune in on the World Wide Web at KCAAradio.com.

No comments: