Sunday, June 24, 2012

Video: A Summer Night For Human Rights

I left the radio studio at KCAA after my show Saturday at 3:00 pm, high tailed it to Inglewood to pick up my buddy, the Online bookseller, Paul, and his lovely wife, and then we got to the conference with more than half an hour before the event began. I was impressed, considering I drove all the way in from San Bernardino, and the event was in Manhattan Beach.

When I registered for this event Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs indicated she was a fan of mine and was looking forward to seeing me.

That was pretty cool.

When I got there, found her, and told her who I was, the way we began to talk you would think we could have gone to a coffee shop and sat down and talked for hours. But, alas, she was surrounded by people eager to talk to her, so we kept it short. I got a chance to talk to her a little more after the event, but again it was very short. She promised to be on my radio program in the near future.

I got a chance to talk to my old friend, Walid Shoebat, for a moment, and he commented that he had not heard from me in a long while. As with Pamela, he told me he wanted to join my radio program sometime soon. He was the most energetic speaker, but all of them were inspiring. These former Muslims speak out against Islam under the threat of losing their very lives.

Rather than tell you about the event, I would rather you watch it on the video below.




-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: