Sunday, September 02, 2012

Black Conservatives to Liberal Left: You Just Don't Understand Why I Am Conservative



I've read history and know the KKK and Jim Crow were supported by Democrats.

I am fully aware that Planned Parenthood was founded by racist Margaret Sanger and that the black abortion rate is obscenely high.

I watched as the same democrats who attacked Clarence Thomas defended Bill Clinton's sexual harassment.

I don't accept for one second the notion that I need special treatment or dependence on the state in order for me to succeed.

I believe in personal responsibility and success.

I cherish the second amendment and don't trust those who want to lessen my right to defend myself, my family or my home.

I loathe those who want to tell me how to think or vote by calling me an Uncle Tom or a sellout.



No comments: