Friday, November 23, 2012

Constitution Study Radio Discusses Roe v. Wade

11/23/2012 9:30 AMConstitution Study Radio - 25 Myths: #3 Roe v. Wade and Myth #4 Judicial Review

Podcast also available at above link.

Thanksgiving was a grand event at my sister's house, and I did not go to bed until after midnight.  Therefore, I changed the original air time from 6:00 am to 9:00 am.

My wife, working retail at the mall for now, knew that parking would be darn-well impossible on Black Friday, so she asked me to take her to work.  My return time would be right at 9:00 am, so I decided to change the time to 9:30 am.

So, for those of you wondering about the changes, that's why.  As for you archive podcast listeners, this doesn't concern you much at all.

Hope you enjoy the show.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: