Monday, April 15, 2013

False Flag Boston Marathon Bombing? No. But it will be politicized.

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I have challenged Alex Jones to call into my radio program, or feel free to contact me to be on his show.  Like the truther that he is, he believes that this event we saw today in Boston where cowardly terroristsa set off incendiary devices into crowds of people was a false flag.

Mr. Jones, don't you think it is a little early to start throwing around conspiracy theories?

I don't believe the government had a hand in this, or orchestrated this horrific terrorist attack.  I could be wrong.  I would not put something like that past the Obama administration.  I believe Islamist terrorists are capable of such terror without the government's help.

That said, let's not discount how the Obama administration will try to use this attack for its own ends.  That is what democrats do.  I suspect an increase in federal snooping, and increase in TSA madness, a call for more surveillance cameras in American cities (big brother is on the edge of full surveillance of Americans), and it is going to get to the point that you won't be able to take a pee without the government knowing about it. . . or at least that is their dream.  Whether or not they have the cajones to try such madness, I don't know.  I do believe it is an odds-on favorite that the Obama administration will use this crisis to force the federal government more down our throats. I do have to admit there is a slim possibility they won't. . . very slim, indeed.

That all said, I want to repeat what was posted first on this site about the event. . .

I pray for those affected by today's horrific terrorist attack in Boston.  I pray for them, their families, and the people of Boston.  I am saddened by the loss of life, and I wish Obama would realize that this is an act of war against the United States, and take appropriate action.

The sad truth is, he won't.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: