Friday, July 05, 2013

Constitutional Restoration of our Republic

Never, ever, ever give up!

We fight not only with the goal of triumphing, but because it is the right thing to do.

"Very many and very meritorious were the worthy patriots who assisted in bringing back our government to its republican tack. To preserve it in that, will require unremitting vigilance." --Thomas Jefferson, Letter to William Berry, 1822

Stand with me by being a listener to Constitution Radio on KCAA 1050 AM (KCAAradio.com) on Saturdays at 2:00 pm Pacific.

Stand with me by attending my Constitution Study at Faith Armory at its new location, 41669 Winchester Road, Suite 101, in Temecula, California.  You can view past classes at YouTube.com/HemetTV.  The classes begin at 6:00 pm on Thursday Nights.

Stand with me by attending the Constitution Association meetings at Juice It Up's patio at Village Walk in Murrieta on the first and third Saturday of each month where we discuss the Constitution, and local activism.  The meetings are from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

Stand with me by being an active reader of Political Pistachio.

Stand with me by being a regular listener to American Daily Review on Saturdays at Noon Pacific.

Stand with me by receiving the Constitution Letter Newsletter.

Stand with me by helping fund the effort.  Your monetary contributions are welcome on my PayPal Account.

Stand with me in turning this nation around because educating the public is the first step towards the Restoration of our Republic.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: