Monday, June 09, 2014

Gina Louden Concerned About President Obama's Mental Stability

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I had the opportunity to meet Gina Louden last Friday Night at the Murrieta-Temecula Republican Assembly meeting, and I learned that the woman pulls no punches.  On "Wife Swap," a show on ABC, she stood toe to toe with an example of today's confused youth, not backing down from her Christian and Conservative Values.  Louden says that the left, and the establishment, fears the social issues, which is why they are trying to silence us on those issues.

She's right.  Look what happened with Proposition 8 in California.

This nation is still a nation of Christians, and those issues are exactly what we need to be hammering on. . . but with a constitutional perspective that states the federal government has no authority regarding any of those issues.  They are internal issues that belong to the individual States.

Louden was on Fox News, recently, and as a psychologist, she has an interesting perspective regarding Barack Obama.

Dr. LOUDON: "You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane."

I couldn't have said it better myself.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: