Thursday, July 03, 2014

Doug on Fox and Friends

By Douglas V. Gibbs

The local Murrieta illegal alien dump has generated a lot of attention nationwide, and the country wants to know more. Since I have been fortunate enough to be noticed in reference to my articles about it, and my presence at many of the rallies, a number of news outlets have reached out to me asking for my take on the whole situation. This morning, while talking to Fox News, when I kicked into my Constitution Class mode, the woman gasped with excitement, and said, "You're good. I have to have you on Fox and Friends tomorrow." So, Fox News is sending a nice, comfortable car down to Murrieta to pick me up tomorrow.


Here's what we have so far:


Free Republic: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3175429/posts


Patriots for America: http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/watching-the-revolution-unfold-on-independence-day?commentId=2734278%3AComment%3A747451&xg_source=activity


San Diego ABC 10 News: http://www.10news.com/news/protest-held-over-immigrants-coming-to-murrieta-06292014?autoplay=true


Where I will be appearing:


6:00 pm Thursday, Andrea Shea King Show www.blogtalkradio.com/askshow


7:00 pm Thursday, Rick Amato Show on the One America News Network


5:15 am Friday, Fox and Friends, Fox News Channel


CNN has also asked to have me on, but no date has been nailed down, yet.


-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

2 comments:

Janson Smithers said...

AWESOME!

Dale Day said...

Douglas did very good this morning!

Right on.