Thursday, August 28, 2014

Battle over Vermont Restaurant Bacon Sign

By Douglas V. Gibbs

My first thought is, "If you don't eat pork, don't order the bacon sandwich."

The coexist crowd doesn't want to coexist.  Instead, they want to criticize and silence anyone who dares to disagree with their tolerant demands.

A restaurant in Vermont called "Sneakers" pulled down a "Yield for Sneaker's Bacon" sign because the vegetarians and Muslims got all upset that their poor little non-bacon eyes were forced to read the word "bacon".  So, under pressure, the restaurant pulled down the sign.

I'm not really happy about having to see images of ugly liberal women, but I haven't been complaining that every website should take down images of Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and Chelsea Clinton (to name a few) to make me happy, and not offend my bleeding eyes.

If you don't want bacon, don't order it.  If you don't like restaurants that serve bacon, don't eat there.

What's next?  Are they going to sue television stations for allowing bacon to be shown during commercial brakes?

All this talk of bacon has me in the mood for a BLT, with extra bacon.

I think I'll have a pork chop with it, too.

And a salad with extra bacon bits.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Vermont Bistro Scolded for Removing its Bacon Sign - ABC News

No comments: