Saturday, August 23, 2014

Today's Constitution Association Executive Meeting


By Douglas V. Gibbs

For those of you involved with the formation of the structure of the Constitution Association - We Will Be Meeting Saturday. I plan to be at Boston Billie's at about 4pm. We have much to discuss, from the new chapter in Western Washington, to other important things going on.
Topics to include, but not be limited to:

- More discussion over non-profit status
- Potential expenses
- Revenue opportunities
- My work regarding establishing seminars
- A discussion I had with Heritage Foundation
- Liberty Tree Media Group
- Opportunity to begin creating videos


The Work Ahead

If we are going to be influential in turning this country around, we need to be focused, organized, and persistent. Your help is very important, and I know right now it just seems like we meet and talk, but we have to get our proverbial ducks in a row before we can move to the next step.

There are also people around the country that wish to join our effort. Someone in South Dakota, a longtime listener of my program, told me that once we have the structure down, he wants to host a Constitution Association group in his neck of the woods, as well. But we have to establish our mission, and get the structure together, as I work to produce the content we will need.

Your assistance in this is greatly appreciated.

Without us working together, nothing will change. But it doesn't take much. Remember, the Murrieta Immigration Protests began with only a few people, too.

I will also have more flyers for the monthly meeting on September 6 for you to hand out. I want it to be a packed room for our young speaker.

Thank you.

Blessings,



Douglas Gibbs
Constitution Radio/Political Pistachio

No comments: