Friday, September 05, 2014

Joan Rivers Death Conspiracy

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I am not a conspiracy theorist.  I am not paranoid.  However, that does not mean that nothing is afoot.  Sometimes, coincidences aren't coincidences, after all.

I am not saying this is true, but it is interesting that Joan Rivers is dead within a couple months after daring to go after Barack Obama, and his First Lady, Michelle "Michael" Obama.  I am not suggesting I agree with Joan Rivers' accusation that Barack is the first gay president, and that Michelle Obama is a transsexual, but I would not be surprised if her accusations touched the truth somewhere, someway - or that the fact that she dared to make such an accusation encouraged the powers that be to do something about it.

Regardless of what she said, the reality is that Joan Rivers dared to challenge the Obamas.  She dared to accuse "The One" of whatever she wanted to accuse him of. . . and she wasn't just some silly republican, or Tea Party person. She was in the spotlight.  People listened.  The media even reported on her accusations.

Such blasphemy against Barry and Michael, uh, I mean Michelle, won't be tolerated.

So was Joan Rivers conveniently rubbed out?

It's not paranoia if you are really being followed.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: