Monday, November 24, 2014

Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadali (D): "This is St. Louis's race war."

By Douglas V. Gibbs

As Ferguson experiences looting and destruction following the grand jury decision not to indict Darren Wilson that is becoming worse than when riots first erupted in August regarding the Michael Brown shooting, there are many people that believe this may be the precursor to race wars in America.  I believe the violence is the result of opportunists, people who care less about the grand jury decision than they do taking advantage of the opportunity to loot, and create destruction.

The concept of race war has not been lost in the opinions of political leaders, and in fact a Missouri State Senator has said that what is happening in Ferguson, Missouri is "St. Louis's race war."

Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadali said, "I have to tell you that there has been systematic racism, institutionally in state government for decades, including my own state party. So what we are looking at right now is a symptom of racism that has been swept under the rug for decades. and I am so glad now that the truth is out, and I'm very grateful to your network for telling the truth in reporting the truth of what's going to go down in the coming days."

"As it was said earlier today, and because of the systematic racism that we have in our state government, and our state party, and we do not bring the truth to bear, then we will not recover from what we are going on. What we are experiencing right now, and I have to tell you, this is St. Louis's race war. We didn't have a race war like other cities throughout the this is our race war. country. and people have to be open, and they have to be honest. and they have to earnest, and they have not been earnest for decades. I know people in my own party, in my own government structure who disregard things that we say and how we feel, and we are not going to allow it anymore," she added.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi , my name is ken , I am not in your voting district but I did hear of the comments you have made about president Trump . I have never wrote anything to any politician before , but I do think that you should think seriously about getting hold of yourself and think about what is in your heart and mind . I do think you have been deceived by the god of this earth ( you know who I am speaking of ) , I advise you to read your bible & try your best to see what the real GOD of both heaven and earth would have you believe and how you should conduct your self . Your actions only add fire to an already volatile situation where several other people have also been misled / deceived by the little but destructive " god " of this world .Your actions / speech have consequences , the like of which you right now do not comprehend , and that could hurt other people . You need to think about who you aim to follow , ie the little god of this world who only seeks to destroy & kill or the one and only TRUE GOD who seeks to SAVE all that will listen to truth and respond to love .