Friday, November 21, 2014

Rabid Ferguson Lynch Mob Thugs Calmly Discuss A Peaceful Solution With Local Authorities

by JASmius

Yes, for our Malaga, Washington, readers, that was snark:



Yesterday, I referred to these polite, articulate, eloquent young men as "racist animals".  After the post had been up for a few hours, I thought about doing some selective editing (with public acknowledgement) because that phrase could itself be seen as racist.  But then I came to my senses, realizing two things: (1) since I'm a white, Christian, conservative Republican, I'm already considered a "racist" by these upstanding citizens by definition anyway, so what would be the point?; and (2) I remembered the words of Bruce Wayne to Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins:



Anybody - whatever the race or ethnicity or any other demographic category (verbal shorthand for "If I listed them all, it would shove every other post off the main page) - who acts like an animal is defined by that animalistic conduct and, therefore, merits that label.

Even if those in power do "officially" categorize it as "social justice".

No comments: