Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hillary's "Let Them Eat Cake" Discourse

by JASmius



Short version: "I did nothing wrong, and besides, I'm above the law that only applies to you smelly barbarians anyway, so just be glad that I allow you to continue to breathe, much less into my dazzling presence."



Not terribly informative, was it?  Besides, everybody knows what the score is on this, just like every other Clinton scandal going back almost a quarter of a century: She did it, she'll chortingly stonewall her pursuers, and she'll get away with it.  Just not with her political viability also intact.  Which is what separates her from her husband, the randy PR alchemist.

Exit thought: You know who this hag reminds me of?  Kai Winn Adami.....



"She has a resentment for anyone else who has power.  She wants to be the be-all end-all of power."  I'd say that sums it up quite succinctly, doesn't it?

No comments: