DOUGLAS V. GIBBS<---------->RADIO<---------->BOOKS<---------->CONSTITUTION <---------->CONTACT/FOLLOW <----------> DONATE

Saturday, January 09, 2016

The Economy, and Those on Welfare

Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs

"According to a new poll, 48 percent of Americans approve of President Obama's handling of the economy.  The other 52 percent are not on welfare." -- Jodi Miller

Too good not to post.  I don't know if Jodi Miller did indeed say that, but it sounds like something the NewsBusters gal would say.

When that number of people on welfare exceeds 50%, it won't be long before it drops to zero, because there won't be a welfare system much longer afterward.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: