Friday, February 19, 2016

Fox News Poll: Bernie Sanders 47%, Hillary Clinton 44%

by JASmius



In lieu of a lede, I present you with your choice of two highly metaphorical videos:





Okay, here's a bonus vid:



Bernie Sanders has overtaken Hillary Clinton in the latest Fox News national presidential poll.

Among Democrat voters, 47% named Sanders as their first choice for president, a ten point jump from Fox News’ January poll.

On the other hand, [Mrs.] Clinton’s support fell five points from 49% to 44%, and she lost ground to Sanders among some of her core demographics, including women (-25), whites (-13) and “regular Democrats” (-14).

The Empress's once-commanding lead in Nevada - her "western firewall" - has, in Jazz Shaw's words, "boiled away to nothing".  And in neighboring Colorado, where she held a twenty-eight-point lead just last month, Weekend Bernie is now out in front 49%-43%.





Consider this Ugly Dutchess quote the detonation plunger:

Pelley began by asking [Mrs.] Clinton, “You know in ’76, Jimmy Carter famously said, ‘I will not lie to you.’”

“Well, I will tell you, I have tried in every way I know how, literally from my years as a young lawyer, all the way through my time as [Commissar] of State to level with the American people,” [Mrs.] Clinton claimed.

Pelley replied, “You talk about leveling with the American people. Have you always told the truth?”

“I’ve have always tried to, always, always,” [Mrs.] Clinton suggested.

You mean like this, your majesty?



I think the cat is out of the bag, your highness.



Do I even need to say "I TOLD YOU, SO!" at this point?

No comments: