Thursday, July 21, 2016

Bill Maher: "The A**holes Cheered the Police"

By Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

HBO was on the television in the hotel room.  I am not a fan of Bill Maher, and I usually avoid his hateful and uninformed rhetoric.  But, the channel was set, my wife was asleep, and she had the remote nuzzled up against her body, somewhere.  I was writing as I enjoyed the ocean view from my hotel room window. . . so, I left it on Maher's program.

I am not going to regurgitate the transcript.  It was all a load of crap.  He had guests, one of which was Michael Moore, and they chuckled with him as he launched into his profanity and hateful tone.

The topic, of course, was the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and the rhetoric was more based on liberal left propaganda than truth.

I know the liberal left is warped.  I know they believe the criminals lies before they believe the testimony of the men in blue, and in the State of Virginia the liberal left democrat governor is actually working to restore voting rights to felons.  In the case of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, the Democrats have spun all of the evidence to scream that poor Freddie was attacked and killed by the police, yet the evidence says otherwise.  As a result of the evidence, so far four police officers have been acquitted.  As we see leftists out there targeting and killing police, when we receive encouraging news regarding the police, it should be cheered.  At the Republican National Convention, the acquittal of the innocent police officers in Baltimore was cheered. . . and the Democrats can't stand it.

Bill Maher said of it, "The A**holes cheered the police," referring to the Baltimore acquittals.

Is Bill Maher so bloodthirsty that he is willing to jump on the "violence against police" bandwagon begun by Obama and Hillary?  Is his hate for police so bad that he supports the targeting of the police for trying to do their job?  Do the liberal left nutcases like Bill Maher truly believe that cops are purposely targeting blacks and deserved to be killed for it?

I knew before the program began that Maher was a worthless piece of human flesh.  On last night's program, he confirmed it for me.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: