Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host
The Democrat Party is the party of racism. They are really good at projecting it onto their opponents, but slowly the truth is emerging.
- The Democrat Party supported slavery.
- The Democrat Party created the Ku Klux Klan.
- Democrat Woodrow Wilson segregated the military.
- Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first Supreme Court nomination was a member of the KKK.
- Democrats filibustered against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the Civil Rights Act.
- Democrat President Lyndon B. Johnson reluctantly signed the Civil Rights Act, but realized that the black voting block was needed, so when he launched his Great Society he commented he'd have those "ni**ers voting Democratic for 200 years.
- Democrat policies pay minorities through welfare programs to remain poor.
- Democrat Senator Robert Byrd was a member of the KKK
*Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party's Buried Past by Bruce Bartlett (Author)
As Dinesh D'Souza's film showed, the Dixiecrat claim that the racists from the Democrat Party jumped over to the Republican side, is a falsity, as well.
But, they tell you they are the party of the minorities, they are the fair ones, and all Republicans are racist.
"Hey, Doug, do you have any recent examples of racism by the Democrats?
Thanks to WikiLeaks, yes. . .
This follows Hillary Clinton superdelegate Hank Johnson saying that Jewish citizens living in disputed areas of Israel and the Palestinian territories are “termites” that destroy homes.
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary