Sunday, August 14, 2016

Email of the Week: Hillary's Witchcraft Confirmed by Wikileaks?

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

We hear these rumors all the time, and considering the anti-Christian stance the Democrats take, sometimes its hard not to buy into some of the conspiracy theories we hear.  In the case of Hillary Clinton I have heard she is into witchcraft, she's a pagan, and that she practices evil rituals.  Okay, fine, believe what you may.  I'm kind of a "gotta see the evidence" kind of guy, so I don't jump onto rumors that easily.

Then, Wikileaks reveals some of her emails, and one in particular is very curious.  I went to the Wikileaks page offered in an email I got, and though I think it was actually in an email "to" Hillary, not "from" Hillary, something curious sits at the end.

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch."

Wa-wa-WHAT!!!????

Surely, it was meant to be a bad joke. . . but, you never know.

I have made the comment when referring to abortion, "To whom are the Democrats sacrificing innocent blood to?"  Sometimes, I will add, "Moloch?"

Then, suddenly, Moloch appears on a Hillary Email.

Curious.

Here's the email I got.  You be the judge. . .

I had heard she was a witch. Pictures of pagan sexual ornaments on the christmas tree. But wow real evidence. 

Hillary saying 
With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Who was the Canaanite god Molech?
http://www.compellingtruth.org/molech.html
Leviticus 18:21
21 You shall not give any of your children to eoffer them2 to fMolech, and so gprofane the name of your God: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 20:2
2 “Say to the people of Israel, oAny one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: