Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Communist Party USA Endorses Hillary Clinton

By Captain Joseph John, October 19, 2016

In the below listed article, the Communist Party USA endorsed Hillary Clinton and is pushing for a landslide victory over Donald Trump.  The Communist Party USA has joined with the previous support Hillary received from the Muslim Brotherhood, Black Lives Matter, and Progressives.


COMMUNIST PARTY USA PUSHES LANDSLIDE FOR HILLARY
Calls on 'comrades on the ground' to defeat Trump resoundingly

Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
Capt  USN(Ret)/Fromer FBI
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108



Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
-Isaiah 6:8

No comments: