Monday, October 03, 2016

Constitution Literacy Opportunity in Minority Neighborhoods

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

I am in Sacramento right now, so the Lake Elsinore Constitution Class is cancelled tonight.  I will also be unable to attend the Unite IE meeting tonight that I am always at.

Opportunity is knocking.

I am in Sacramento for a press conference.  I am teaming up with people like Niger Innis and his Congress of Racial Equality for a fantastic opportunity to take constitutional literacy to minority neighborhoods.  I will give you the details later, as this develops, but basically it is an opportunity to spread the knowledge of civics and the Constitution to people who may not understand the true details of what the Law of the Land is really all about. 

Thank you for your support and your prayers.  I will let you know more as we get this all organized.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: