Monday, October 24, 2016

Mindless Democrat Automatons

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host 

Trump has been growing on me, and I've gotten to the point that I have a "Hillary for Prison" sign in the back window of my car, and a "Trump" button I've been wearing on my shirt.  While I am not always happy with his performance in speeches or debates, on the issues he is the better candidate.  After the last debate last week, which I saw at a movie theater at the nearby mall, I engaged with a liberal in the lobby, and he said to me, "Would you trust that man with your daughter?  I wouldn't."  I replied, "I wouldn't trust my kids with Hillary.  But, isn't the issues more important than the mud slinging accusations?"  The Trump Button I have been wearing has enabled me to get involved in some interesting interactions, lately, one of which happened the other day in a waiting room while I was getting my car smogged here in California.

Woman: "Really?  You are going to vote for that racist?"

Man near her: "Should be voting for neither.  They are both pieces of sh**."

Me: "I don't recall Trump saying anything racist.  And, it is interesting that he wasn't considered a racist until he decided to run against Democrats."

Man: "With all we know about him, his opinion of women, and his opinion towards Mexicans and blacks, why should anyone give him a chance.  He's just another rich guy wanting to seek a new kind of power.  He's in it for himself."

Me: "Most of what has been said about him has been proven to be false."

Man:  "They all say that."

Me: "Haven't you been reading the Wikileaks releases, or watching the Project Veritas videos?"

Man: "Don't know anything about the videos, but the Wikileaks thing. . . you're going to believe questionable releases obtained illegally by a questionable source?  It's all bullsh**.  I am voting for nobody."

Woman: "Hillary has some good policies.  At least they aren't sexist and racist like Trump's."

Me: "Hillary has good policies?  Like what?"

Woman: "Abortion.  It's a woman's right, and for the Republicans to take away people's rights is evil.  That's all they want to do.  Take things away from people.  Abortion, marriage-freedom, good wages for women, good wages for minorities.  It's all about lining their own pockets."

Me: "When it comes to abortion, did you notice in the debates how Hillary said nothing in her defense when it was brought up she voted against banning late-term abortions?"

Woman: "So?"

Me:  "That's the willingness to abort a child up to full term.  That's being willing to abort a baby the day before it is supposed to be born."

Woman: "If it is not born, yet, then it's not a baby, yet.  You limit full-term abortions, then the Republicans will try to take away all abortions.  That's how they do it.  A little now, and everything later."

Me: "And you agree with the money of people who disagree with abortion being used for the practice?  You know, like my tax dollars being used as federal funding of Planned Parenthood?"

Woman: "First, abortion is legal, so it doesn't matter if you don't like it.  Second, Planned Parenthood offers other services, too.  It's not just about abortion.  You want to cut funding to Planned Parenthood, right.  Take away all of those services from the underprivileged.  Typical."

Me:  "Those same services, minus abortion, are offered for free by Pro-Life Centers, as well.  Shouldn't they get some funding?"

Woman: "No, because they believe in betraying a woman's right to an abortion."

Note: I knew, at this point, I was dealing with someone whose mind I would never change.  However, the man was still paying attention, and usually those who have little or no opinion argue with me when I tell them what liberal lefties are really all about, and so I wanted him to hear it for himself, out of the mouth of a leftist.

 Me:  "And you know that Planned Parenthood was started in the name of racism, right?  Margaret Sanger, a hero of Hillary Clinton and the founder of Planned Parenthood, wanted to use abortion to kill human weeds.  She wanted to thin out the population of blacks, Hispanics, and those she felt were inferior, with abortion and eugenics that Hitler copied.  And, it's working.  In New York City more black babies are aborted than born live."

Woman: "Right wing propaganda.  Besides, it doesn't matter, as long as a woman can still keep her right to do with her body as she pleases.  How dare you, as a man, tell a woman what she can do with her own body."

Me: "Even up to full term."

Woman:  "Yes."

Me: "And even after the child is born?  You know, Hillary Clinton is associated with people like Cass Sunstein who believes abortion should be legal up to the age of two.  Post-birth abortion.  How sick is that?"

Sit down for this one...

Woman:  "That's why they are called infants and toddlers.  They are not people yet."

I was stunned into silence, and I could see that the man who at first was questioning my position was in horror as well.

Me: "So, I suppose you support A.B. 775, too, then."

Woman: "I don't know what that is."

Me:  "A.B. 775 forces pro-life clinics to advertise for pro-abortion clinics.  When it went to court the 9th Circuit denied the appeal.  Religious leaders are urging pro-life clinics to refuse to comply."

Woman: "The pro-life centers should be shut down for refusing to follow the law."

Me: "Would it be okay if abortion clinics were forced to advertise pro-life centers?"

Woman:  "No, abortion is the law, so it must be supported at all opportunities.  Besides, pro-life centers are just religious proselytization centers.  The deception is fu**ed up."

Me:  "What about the Project Veritas videos showing the Democrats cheating, lying and using illegal deception to rig the election."

Woman:  "Oh, God, see, you people are all alike.  Victims.  Can't win an election, so you scream you are victims.  I've had enough.  By the way, you see how what you see is Trump on your button.  I see the word racist.  You know he's racist against Mexicans.  Wants to deport all of them. Then he'll deport blacks.  Then he'll deport anyone who disagrees with him.  That's how narcisissists like him work.  Then again, you are a republican, so you probably hate Mexicans and blacks too.  So, fu** you."

As she began to turn away from me to go to the counter to get her paperwork after the lady called her name, I said, "Actually, my wife is Mexican."

Woman:  "Okay, now the lies are getting deep.  Don't tell me, you have black friends, too, right?"

She threw up her hands, did her business at the counter, and departed - flipping me off as she left.

The man asked: "Really, she supports abortion up to full term?"

Me: "Yep.  Didn't you watch the debates?"

Man:  "Nope.  Didn't care to hear two a**holes talking sh**."

Me: "Here."

I handed him my business card, and wrote "Project Veritas" on the back.

Me: "Look up those videos."

Then I got my paperwork from the counter, waved to the man, and out the door I went.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: