By Capt Joseph R. John, November 9, 2016
This hard fought campaign was won against all odds! The American people rejected failed liberal and Socialist policies. Donald Trump offered Americans a vision of a secure nation. And America Chose!!
Now that the Republicans control both Houses of Congress, Mr Trump will move quickly to:
1) Unify a fractured nation, and bring Americans together as they were 8 years ago
2) Create an economic climate that will produce jobs to employ many of the 94 million unemployed Americans
3) Seal the wide open southern border preventing the entry of drugs and Radical Islamic Terrorists
4) Rebuild the “Strength” and the “Combat Effectiveness” of the US Armed Forces
5) Force DHS and the US Immigration Service to abide by all US Federal Immigration Laws
6) Become energy independent with fracking, clean coal, natural gas, and drilling for oil
7) Reduce the highest corporate taxes in the world from 35% to 15%
8) Ensure Veterans receive proper medical and other benefits
9) Defeat ISIS Radical Islamic Terrorists.
10)Allow the FBI to screen Middle East Refugees, to ensure they don’t have terrorist ties
11)Appoint Justices to the Supreme Court who will abide by and support the US Constitution
12)Repeal and replace Obamacare
For 16 months, Donald Trump goal has been to provide the American people with something they have not been provided with for 8 years, “Government For And By The People.”
Unlike the current occupant of the Oval Office, who over the last 8 years has violated certain provisions of the US Constitution, Mr Trump will protect and defend the US Constitution.
Mr Trump supports the concept of “One Nation Under God, With Liberty, Indivisible, and Justice For All” By clicking on the below listed link, you can listen to a message that the Trump administration agrees with, “Here in America in God We Still Trust”:
The Combat Veterans For Congress supports President Elect Donald J Trump, who will “Make America Great Again.”
Copyright by Capt Joseph R. John. All Rights Reserved. The material can only posted on another Web site or distributed on the Internet by giving full credit to the author. It may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without the permission from the author.
Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
Capt USN(Ret)/Former FBI
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”