Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host
Earthquakes, especially the fear of the next "Big One," are a constant fear on the minds of Californians. Of late, we've been hit quite a bit with medium and small earthquakes, and many of us are wondering, "Is this a sign of more rumbling that will intensify? Or is it needed relief for tension between the plates below us. . . possibly holding off the next big earthquake for at least a little while?"
In the 24 hours California has been hit in various regions with a number of quakes.
- Mammoth Lakes recorded a 3.9 magnitude temblor Tuesday night.
- A swarm of minor aftershocks have continued to hit Mammoth Lakes.
- A 5.0 magnitude quake rocked Sonoma County.
- A 3.9 quake was recorded in the town of Templeton on the Central Coast.
- A 5.0 magnitude quake was recorded in Cloverdale in Sonoma County.
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary