Friday, March 24, 2017

On my way to CRA Convention

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

I am a longtime member of the California Republican Assembly.  As a member of the board of the Murrieta-Temecula Republican Assembly (my local chapter of the organization) I am going up to Fresno for this year's annual convention.  This is my first time to attend it.  My son's family (who lives in my house with me) and my wife said adios to me this morning.  I will be returning Sunday Night.

CRA 2017 Convention

82nd Annual CRA Convention – March 24-26, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton
Fresno Convention Center
2233 Ventura Street, Fresno, CA 93721
(559) 268- 1000










Tomorrow's radio program, Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KMET 1490-AM, will air during its usual two-hour slot, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, but the hosts will be Jan and Glenn from the Banning-Beaumont-Cherry Valley Tea Party.

I will try to call into the show, if I can.

I will give you a report on how the convention went right here on Political Pistachio after I return.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: