How the Left is Overthrowing American Liberty
Saturday 1:00 pm Pacific Time: Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs, KMET 1490-AM
|As President Trump continues to find himself under assault by the liberal left, as the Democrats claim they refuse to accept the election's results, I seem to remember hearing Hillary Clinton say during a debate, "Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose." Didn't she say that she would accept the election results if she lost? Granted, she was 100% convinced she was going to win, last November.|
The Conservative Never Trump crowd claim that Trump is beginning to show his leftist colors based on his fight with the Freedom Caucus. If that's the truth, why did he play a round of golf with Freedom Caucus member Senator Rand Paul? Paul said it was a fruitful outing. How is Trump's relationship with the conservatives truly going?
War has erupted in Syria with a U.S. Strike on an airfield, and in the U.S. over Neil Gorsuch's Supreme Court confirmation through nuclear means, and an expansion of the definition of the concept of civil rights in the lower courts. Is all of this constitutional?
First, however, let's talk about Obama's surveillance on Trump, Evelyn Farkas, and Susan Rice.
We want you to call in and join the conversation: 951-922-3532
Catch the program online at KMET 1490-AM, or the podcast later on Sound Cloud.
Here's today's AllStar Collision Big Stories of the Week:
- Is Trump's Surveillance Claim True, after all?
- Neil Gorsuch Confirmed as Supreme Court Justice
- Court's Role is not to Check Executive
- Cruel and Unusual
- Are Republicans Holding Women Back with Tradictional Values?
- Homosexuality and Transgender: Civil Right Status Achieved
- Illegal Aliens Seek to Shame Trump Voters
- Making California Mexican Again
- Defining Natural Rights
- Syria, and President Trump's War Powers
- Uncle Sam is Not our Heavenly Father
Learn more about Doug's Books at www.douglasvgibbs.com/books.php