Sunday, May 21, 2017

Attending the American Freedom Alliance Heroes of Conscience Dinner, 2017

Douglas V. Gibbs
Author, Speaker, Instructor, Radio Host

As a Fellow of the American Freedom Alliance, I wanted to make sure I was in attendance at this year's event, and I will be.  Last year's event was also incredible, but it was Avi Davis (founder of the AFA who passed away a year and a half ago) who was honored.

My wife rarely gets to attend events with me, so I am especially excited that she will be in attendance with me, as well.

In addition to my wife's presence, this year, many of my Inland Empire colleagues will be there, as well.

This year's recipient of the Heroes of Conscience Award is David Horowitz.  Keynote speaker is Geert Wilders of the Netherlands.

Looking forward to an extraordinary event.


-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: