Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Melissa Melendez, LGBT, and the true nature of Democrats

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host






So today the assembly had an LGBT ceremony. They placed a goody bag on each of our desks. When I came back to the assembly floor, I noticed my bag was gone. A democrat member who sits behind me came up and said "oh, I took your bag, my guest wanted one. I didn't think you were here". And that ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of the liberal mindset: he could have given his guest his bag. Instead, in order to appear generous, he didn't sacrifice anything of his own, he took something that was rightfully someone else's, and gave it to a person he felt should have it. You know, to be fair.

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.melendez.94?fref=nf

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: