Tuesday, June 13, 2017

San Diego GOP Central Committee and Salt and Light's Content of Character Series

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

Last night's visit to the San Diego County Central Committee meeting was an interesting one.  I was shocked the room had as many people as it did.  I do have to say the room was fuller than any other central committee meeting I had ever attended.

The speakers were Lydie Denier, Benghazi Chris Stevens fiancee who slammed the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton for their refusal to even give her the time of day, and my good friend Trevor Loudon who was there to discuss The Enemies Within.

During Loudon's speech, a person I met was on a radio program and asked me to join in.  It was a Pastor Spencer's program in Cleveland, Ohio on Salem Broadcasting.  I will garner the details later.  They asked that I come back again in the future.

I then spent the night in San Diego with some friends, at the house of a woman who is very involved in the Salt and Light Ministries, and is interested in joining forces with my work with the Congress of Racial Equality.  Here's their latest video regarding their "Content of Character Series" efforts:



-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: