Sunday, July 16, 2017

Constitution Association Annual Dinner: A Very Successful Event

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host

I apologize for the lack of articles over the last week, and bailing during the second hour of my radio program yesterday.  There are a lot of great things going on, and they needed my attention.  Last night in Wildomar, California one of those things that has been keeping me busy was the Constitution Association's second annual Anniversary Dinner.  July 23, 2015 our organization incorporated.  This last week we filed our 501(c)(3) paperwork.

Tim Donnelly gave a great speech. Alfonzo Rachel was in the audience. Among my biggest supporters, Dean Seif, the owner of CarStar/AllStar Collision in Corona was at my table.  John Hancock made it out, despite some health issues.  We sold more tickets than last year, and our over a hundred crowd was treated to a fantastic event, and returned the favor with gracious giving, and a successful opportunity drawing and auction.

My family was there as well. How awesome is it that my parents, wife, son, and his wife and kids were all there in support.

The event went a little long, but the Elk's Lodge in Wildomar was more than willing to accommodate, and the venue worked wonderfully for our event.  The food, by the way, tasted great, and I got nothing but compliments regarding the meal.

We will have images and video in the near future to share with you.

www.constitutionassociation.com

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: