Monday, March 23, 2020

Facebook Silences Dissent about Coronavirus

By Douglas V. Gibbs
AuthorSpeakerInstructorRadio Host


Facebook shut me down over this post:

https://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2020/03/coronavirus-shopping-hysteria-leaves.html

Why?  Because I reported the truth of what I saw at a store, or because I used the word "hysteria" in the post?  The latter is probably why.  Write anything that may sound like you disagree with them, and Facebook will shoot you down.

Now, they have totally shutdown my personal page, and all of my associate pages.

I guess it is time I finally start to look at alternative social media platforms.

UPDATE: 3/25/2020 - They have shut down one of my pages, and any posts from this website, Political Pistachio, calling this website "against our Community Standards".

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: