Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Kamala Harris Cancels Constitution Classes. . .

Well, sort of.

The Wednesday Night Constitution Class in Murrieta, and the two Thursday Classes in Beaumont and Carlsbad, California (see www.douglasvgibbs.com/constitution-classes) this week have been cancelled due to the fact that the Constitution Association, Inc., et al v. Kamala Harris lawsuit demands unexpected attention.  My team and I are working to respond to the U.S. Government's response to our filing, which was received recently, and we have but a day to provide a response to.  Thank you for your understanding, prayers, and support.  We'll see you next week, and during the classes I will be more than happy to provide details (that I can provide within the law) to keep you updated on what is going on.

If you would like to donate to help me in my endeavors, especially since the revenue from three classes has been set aside this week, please do so on the side bar of Political Pistachio or my main website.

If you would like to donate to help the case directly, please do so at www.constitutionassociation.com.

Thank you, and God Bless...

Douglas V. Gibbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The court set the OSC a while ago.

You should that PO Box more often.