Sunday, July 14, 2013

Angry Mail over Political Pistachio Commentary Regarding George Zimmerman Trial

My articles about the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin trial have really stirred up some emotions.

George Zimmerman: In Hiding



Zimmerman Riots? Or Excuse for Violent Islamic Jihad in America?








My email mailbox is rarely devoid of hate mail, and that is a wonderful thing.  If the progressives aren't freaking out, I am not getting my message out properly.

Here is the latest example (warning - Strong Language):



From: Janice XXXXXXX
To: douglasvgibbs@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 9:03 PM
Subject: Race Baiter????

You actually have the nerve, no the hypocrisy to say that our President and others are race baiting because of the Zimmerman case.

That's rich coming from you who are constantly and consistently riling up the poor ignorant class who read your blog postings and listen to your show about what President Obama's secret plans to start a race war.

You are a dangerous man - not sure if you truly believe the tripe you write or are just a sociopath/psychopath that's too afraid to do your own serial killing but you and others like you will be and are the one to blame for divisiveness in my beautiful country

So here's a big FUCK YOU to your vile thoughts and beliefs.

Janice

-------------------------------------------

How sweet.  And yes, I believe what I write.

Here is my calm response:


Janice,

Thank you for your input, and for confirming how vile and angry those who oppose my point of view really are.  Your ad hominen attack, laced with profanity, is really quite telling, as was the language used by Obama ("If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon") and his administration (such as Holder organizing race rallies as the verdict approached) regarding the Trayvon Martin case.  The evidence this administration was using race for political advantage is there, and is among my list of resources at the end of the article.  Thank you for reading my material, and thank you for your feedback.  I always welcome input.

Blessings,

Douglas V. Gibbs
Constitution Radio, KCAA 1050 AM
www.politicalpistachio.com 
www.douglasvgibbs.com 

No comments: