Tuesday, October 14, 2014

After the "Unfair: Exposing the IRS" Movie

By Douglas V. Gibbs

For a month we have been locally preparing for the screening of the film, "Unfair: Exposing the IRS."  I have handed out hundreds of business cards regarding the film that features Mike Huckabee, is narrated by Nationally Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host Craig Bergman, and is Executively Produced by John Sullivan (2016, America, Expelled).  The film promises to reveal the truth about the abuses of power, the cover ups, and to expose the IRS as a blatantly unfair and corrupt entity which is unable to be reformed and therefore must be abolished.

We have been telling you for as long as Political Pistachio has been in existence that the very existence of, and the tactics associated with, the IRS are unconstitutional, and aside from the repeal of the 17th Amendment, the top of my constitutional wishlist is the abolition of direct taxation altogether (which includes repealing the 16th Amendment, which was illegally declared ratified in the first place).

The film was available in Theaters Nationwide tonight at 7pm.  Among the local theaters, it appeared at the Edward's Cinema at the Temecula Mall, and Riverside Tyler Mall's United Artists Theater.  From what I hear, the film was received enthusiastically.  Unfortunately, it conflicted with my Constitution Class in Corona at AllStar Collision from 6-7pm.

Immediately after the class, one of the participants of my Corona Class ran down to the Riverside showing to catch what he could, and said the film was very informative.  Afterward, to help put the word out about my classes, and other efforts, he handed out materials to movie goers.  The owner of AllStar Collision, who is also an important sponsor of my radio program was down there, and according to a text message I received from my student, "Several people here know who you are."

Nice to know.

The thing is, I am going to assume that tonight in the theater will not have been my only opportunity to view the film.  In fact, here is what is planned:

You can pre-order the DVD, and the book, NOW!!!

We will keep you posted on all upcoming opportunities to purchase the DVD, as well as my attempt to get those involved with the project on the air with Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs on KCAA 1050AM.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: