Thursday, December 25, 2014

Critics Dislike "The Interview"

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Across the board critics are criticizing the movie that almost did not make it to theaters, saying the movie is not worth all the fuss.  Would it have seemed better without the fuss?  Sometimes, the worst movies are not bad, it's just that they don't live up to the hyped-up hype.

I have found in my own personal opinions that more often than not, the more critics hate a movie, the more I like it.  Either, I have an eclectic taste, or I just don't notice whatever the critics hate about the movies I love.

Nonetheless, "The Interview" is in theaters, and none of the theaters have been blown up.  North Korea, as expected, is full of hot air, and empty threats.  Suddenly, the dangerous ruler across the Pacific has turned out to be exactly what I thought he is. . . a pudgy, spoiled brat who barks like a chihuahua when he doesn't get his way.

Kim Jong Un is indeed the un-dicatator. . . a lot of fuss, but nothing more than an overfed tyrant in a country starving to death under the thumb of big government rule.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

Critics Hate The Interview - The Hill

No comments: