Saturday, June 13, 2015

ISIS Exposes Pamela Geller's Full Address, Issues Murder Fatwa

by JASmius



The "Go forth and kill her" isn't new, but the posting of her home address, complete with apartment number, is.  Something that would clear my sinuses (explosively), empty my bladder and rectum (explosively AND simultaneously), and drain all the blood in my body into my feet (which would probably wind up being explosive, thus killing me and saving ISIS the trouble).  It would definitely grab and hold my undivided attention like Kermit The Frog's when holding two tiny green objects in your hand.

Of course, I have no income and couldn't afford a full private security detail, so that'd be a pretty big part of why.  And Miss Geller has always known what she was getting herself into and is doubtless used to this sort of thing by now, or as much as anybody can be.

But I still think she at least keeps several boxes of Kleenex handy:

An Islamic State terrorist kingpin in Britain is believed to have posted the full home address of [pro-free speech] activist Pamela Geller, urging jihadists to "go forth" and kill her, according to news reports.

"#GoForth," the tweet urged via a hashtag on Friday, the International Business Times reported Saturday. The post revealed Geller's New York City address, complete with apartment number.

U.S. authorities believe the Twitter account belongs to British jihadist Junaid Hussain, according to the report. His online name is believed to be Abu Hussain al-Britani.

The Twitter account linked to the Geller post has since been suspended, the IBT reports. The tweet came hours after a third man was arrested in a scheme to murder her and Boston police.

Geller, fifty-six, heads the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which sponsored the "Draw the Prophet Muhammad" contest in Garland, Texas, last month.

I don't know that this is as much of an escalation as it first appears, as I'm sure she stays on the move, and she's already said that she's protected 24/7.  But the nature of this situation is one that does not ultimately bode well for her.  Sooner or later, the odds on and in each "lone wolf" attack add up to a virtual certainty that ISIS will get her, and there's utterly and absolutely no reason to think that they don't have the fanaticism and obsession to keep trying until they do.

But then, of course, she knows all of that and is willing to take the risk anyway on behalf of Jews and Christians and free speech.  It's that stalwart courage that makes her who she is.

God forbid, certainly, and I hope to God I'm wrong.  But if ISIS does eventually catch up with Pamela Geller and she is martyred with extreme prejudice, I don't have to wonder very hard how her demise will be greeted by her domestic enemies and covered by the Obamedia.  And that will be something crying out for avenging almost as much as the killing blow itself.

Pardon me while I go change my knickers and go rent a Shop Vac.

No comments: