Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Obama: "I Am The Closest Thing To A Jew Ever To Sit In The White House"

by JASmius



Aside from Benjamin Netanyahu, I'm assuming.....



It sure looks like Bibi's tochis was in a White House chair to me.

Or, just to build on Robert's post from this morning, did he mean something more?

Yes, that's yet another rhetorical question:

A dismayed Barack Obama recently vented to his friend and former chief campaign adviser David Axelrod about being perceived by some as a foe to Israel, according to JP Updates.com, the Daily Caller reported.

"'You know, I think I am the closest thing to a Jew that has ever sat in this office,'" Axelrod recalled during an interview. "'For people to say that I am anti-Israel, or, even worse, anti-Semitic, it hurts.'"

The truth often does, Barry.  Good think your impenetrable ego usually protects you from it so effectively.  Especially given your tissue-thin skin.

Lonely and unappreciated are the cosmic narcissists.  It is to weep.

This comment is highly reminiscent of when The One said, after the 2008 election, "I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters. I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m gonna think I’m a better political director than my political director.”  In this case, The Ultimate Rabbi was effectively saying, "I think that I'm a better Jew than Netanyahu.  And I'll tell you right now that I think I'm a better Jew than Jesus Himself".

Well, he has always billed himself as the "messiah," after all.

No comments: