Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update on Chris and a post on the Star Spangled Banner

My son, Christopher, as many of you now know, has testicular cancer. Today I spent the entire day with him at the hospital going through tests and seeing his urologist. Today they advised us that this coming Friday, June 1st, they will perform the surgery to remove the cancerous mass. Your prayers have been so appreciated, and the e-mail and comment response has been wonderful. Thank you, my friends.

One of my future guests, Gary W. Moore, who will be on Political Pistachio Radio on June 16th has written a wonderful post about our National Anthem, and I thought you all would enjoy it. It is titled: A Forgotten Tradition?

P.S. Don't forget that Cary Cartter, Presidential Candidate for the Republican Ticket, will be my guest on the next Political Pistachio Radio show.

No comments: