Friday, February 22, 2008

CNN Takes Notice of Political Pistachio



Granted, this happened a couple weeks ago and a link to Political Pistachio remained on CNN only for that day, but I was pretty jazzed about it at the time. Last year The National Enquirer mentioned Political Pistachio's writings about the Virginia Tech Shootings, and the Press Enterprise Newspaper mentioned me as well.

Also, while I am thinking about it, please note that the founder and editor of World Net Daily, Joseph Farah, has agreed to an interview with me. I will be pre-recording the interview Monday Morning for later playback on an upcoming episode of Political Pistachio Radio.

Atlas Shrugs has agreed to come on my radio show on Wednesday night. You don't want to miss this high powered, energetic blogger who has an inside scoop with the major pundits, as well as strong opinions regarding the Islamic Jihad and the Islamization of The West.

Tuesday I will be interviewing Kathleen Willey, who was sexually assaulted by President Bill Clinton, and later testified in the Paula Jones Trial. We will be discussing her book, Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

For all the full updates of Political Pistachio Radio, visit my Political Pistachio Radio Blog page, or go to the main program page of Political Pistachio Radio at Blog Talk Radio.

No comments: