Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Couple Announcements

A Newt One, a site that receives tens of thousands of hits per day, requested that I be a contributor to their site a couple weeks ago. I accepted excitedly, but did not write my premiere post until today. Anyway, thought you'd like to know that my writing will be in yet another location on the web.

Political Pistachio Radio continues to remain among the top rated Conservative Shows on Blog Talk Radio - peeking at the second most listened to overall spot a couple months ago. Tonight, keeping in the tradition of providing the best conservative commentary on my radio show, and having the best guests, I will be joined by Dean Philpot of Big Oil Fields dot com. We will be talking about the high price of gas, whether or not we should be drilling domestically, and about a whole slew of related topics. Join us tonight at 10pm Eastern Time on Political Pistachio Radio.

No comments: