Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Conservative Blogosphere Loses A Great Voice

Kender and I first spoke when I called into his Wide Awakes Radio network. He asked me if I wanted to host a show, and I accepted. After the stream discontinued, I moved over to Blog Talk Radio and began my Political Pistachio Radio show there.

Those that follow WAR have always known of Kender's medical conditions. He was not one to keep this a secret. He has, however, according to his last post, thrown in the towel. If his decision holds, the blogosphere will be without a fantastic conservative voice.

May God be with you, Kender. You are in my prayers.

UPDATE: Kender has been in a bad place, but has not shut down the blog just yet. . .

----------------

Watch the shocking video of Democrats Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis - In Their Own Words!

No comments: