Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes


Yes, today was my 43rd birthday.

I spent the day, after a brief stint working early this morning, working on my lawn, and having lunch with my wife.

Your support is greatly appreciated.

As an added note, my shared site with John Barnhart, American Daily Review, is growing rapidly in popularity. It is considered by many to be the fastest growing political site on the internet. We have over a couple dozen contributors writing for us. The site, like Political Pistachio, is designed to not only provide opinion, but to inform and educate. Give American Daily Review a visit. You'll be glad you did.

Okay, off to bed, up shortly after midnight to fire up my big rig.

God Bless America, and God Bless You.

Ciao,

Douglas V. Gibbs

No comments: