Saturday, January 26, 2013

Promises to Grandchildren. . . Monster Truck Jam

My Grandson, Ezekiel, is five years old and told me how much he loves monster trucks.  I told him if ever the Monster Truck Jam comes to Southern California, I would take him.  It is time for me to pay up on the promise.

After seeing the commercial on TV, Ezekiel told his daddy to call Grandpa, because he wants to go.  We got tickets, and tonight Ezekiel, my son, and I are going to the event.

Gonna be fun!

Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam

Angel StadiumAnaheim, CA
January 26, 2013

FeaturingMonster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, El Toro Loco® driven by Aaron Basl, Grave Digger the Legend® driven by Adam Anderson, Captain America driven by Chad Fortune, Mohawk Warrior® driven by George Balhan, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by Taryn Laskey, Iron Man™ driven by Lee O'Donnel, The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni, Tropical Thunder driven by Andrew Peckham, Bounty Hunter driven by Ben Winslow, Iron Outlaw driven by Darren Migues, Titan driven by Donald Epidendio, Playin For Keeps driven by Tony Canedo, Obsession driven by Jim Lehnertz, Obsessed driven by Rick Swanson and Blue Thunder® driven by Dan Evans!!

No comments: