Friday, August 16, 2013

Rock Band KISS Brings Football Back to Los Angeles

By Douglas V. Gibbs

I have a television in my office, and I tell people it is good for two things: Baseball and Football.

Sorry to disappoint all of my liberal readers who were fully convinced it was on Fox News all the time.

I live in Southern California, and I hate the San Diego Chargers.  As a Raiders fan, my team is not exactly right up the street, and Los Angeles no longer has a team - for some time now.

For a while, my wife and I attended the Los Angeles Avengers games, and we love Arena Football.

Thanks to the tongue flicking, makeup wearing rock band, KISS, Arena Football will be back, and of course the team will be named the LA KISS.

Beggars can't be choosy.  A team named KISS is better than no team at all.

It could be fun.  A game, and a concert. . . or maybe a game that'll be like a concert.  Either way, it promises to be a good time.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

L.A. KISS AFL Website

No comments: