Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Day Away

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Driving a big rig 12-14 hours a day all week, hosting radio shows and constitution classes, and writing as often as possible can take its toll.  Yeah, I'm tired, but the real toll is in regards to my lovely wife.  Virginia and I have not had much of a chance to spend time together, and so today is the day.  I took off work today to spend the day with her, and family.  So, if I don't answer my phone, Facebook, or email, you know why.

It is time to be a veggie.  A busy veggie, but a veggie.

(But I will still be writing inside my head)

Oh, and today is the day the proof for my book, 25 Myths of the Constitution, comes in the mail.  I will keep you posted as to when it becomes available for purchase.

Blessings,

Doug

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: